With the increased need to implement pictures and videos into our presentations and documents, our files become larger and larger. Even when you downscale all the pictures and you work in lowest resolutions, some files are so big, that they cannot be e-mailed.
How easy is it to send files?
- Enter the recipient's e-mail address.
- Select the file.
- Click the SendThisFile button.
- The recipient receives a link to their file via e-mail.
Limitations? Just two.
- You can only upload files that do not exceed 2 GB
- Either the sender or the recipient needs to have a JENSEN e-mail account.
We hope that you will find the file transfer tool useful. We encourage you to test it out and send us your feedback. You may of course share this information with other colleagues within your organization that would benefit from this service.