The new DT Plus Transfer Dryers combine DT design with WR technology. 5-10 % lower energy consumption compared to DT series.
New air flow management for lower energy consumption
- New air flow management similar to WR dryers with motorized recirculation flap resulting in 5-10 % lower energy consumption compared to DT series.
Excellent drying performance
- High drum volume with large perforated surface for optimized air flow and high evaporation performance.
- More consistent and batch related drying process.
- Thanks to InfraCare, the infrared control, the drying process is optimized even further: Both the energy consumption and the drying time is reduced, since the linen temperature is the regulating variable and not the exhaust air temperature.
Best energy efficiency
- Consistent drying results thanks to an even heat distribution in the drum ensures more operational safety.
- Longer life time of drive and fan motors by frequency controlled operation.
Highest operational safety
- Direct drive concept for the drum for highest operational safety and best maintainability.