Download the brochure
Jenroll EXPG 2000
Self-contained mono-roll gas ironer for top quality ironing with optimized evaporation capacity by the large diameter flexible chest.
- Optimized evaporation capacity.
- Excellent finishing quality.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Optimum flexibility
Optimized evaporation capacity
- Large-diameter flexible chest with a roll diameter of 2000 mm.
- Increased contact angle thanks to the flexible chest adapting to the roll diameter like a "band brake".
- No tape marks in the linen thanks to the use of scraper plates instead of ironer tapes.
- Excellent finishing quality and minimum friction by the use of carbon steel material for ironing.
Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced heat radiation as the capacity of a Jenroll EXPG 2000 can replace a conventional fixed chest ironer using more rolls.
- Reduced cubic content and less material to heat up in the morning thanks to the flexible chest. Minimum heat escape thanks to thorough insulation of chests, pipes and steam components.
- No heat distribution loss thanks to the integrated heat exchanger. Steam boiler for washing and garment finishing can be shut off when running extra hours on the ironer line.
- Fully adjustable ironing temperature thanks to the gas burner and the flexible chest, enabling to iron 100% cotton at high temperature, and mixed products at a low temperature.
- Stand-alone unit not depending on steam.
- Possible to expand the number of ironer lines without expanding the steam capacity.
- Existing steam energy can be released for other purposed.