Download the brochure
High-capacity, self-contained gas ironer with optimized evaporation capacity by the flexible chest.
- Optimized evaporation capacity.
- Excellent finishing quality.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Optimum flexibility
Optimized evaporation capacity
- Increased contact angle thanks to the flexible chest adapting to the roll diameter like a "band brake".
- 25 to 50% higher evaporation capacity over time compared to a conventional fix chest ironer.
- Up to 3 rolls with a roll diameter of 800 and 1200 mm available.
Excellent finishing quality
- Excellent finishing quality and minimum friction by the use of carbon steel material for ironing.
Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced heat radiation as the higher capacity of a 2-roll Jenroll EXPG can replace a conventional fixed chest ironer using more rolls.
- Reduced cubic content and less material to heat up in the morning thanks to the flexible chest.
- Minimum heat escape thanks to thorough insulation of chests, pipes and steam components.
- No heat distribution loss thanks to the integrated heat exchanger.
- Steam boiler for washing and garment finishing can be shut off when running extra hours on the ironer line.
- Fully adjustable ironing temperature thanks to the gas burner and the flexible chest, enabling to iron 100% cotton at high temperature, and mixed products at a low temperature.
- Stand-alone unit not depending on steam.
- Possible to expand the number of ironer lines without expanding the steam capacity.
- Existing steam energy can be released for other purposed.