Auto-Calibration for Sort Bin Loading
Sorting Bin Calibration no longer requires hours of unsanitary/uncomfortable placement of heavy weights. With the new automatic load calibration, the bin’s weight can be zeroed with the press of a button.
- Easily calibrate sorting bins with the press of a button.
- Reduce calibration maintenance hours.
- Optimize bag loads to the originally defined system capacity.
- Can be easily installed to new or retrofitted to existing sorting systems.
Increase profits and productivity with the press of a button
- Futurail has witnessed laundries under-loading their system by as much as 10%.
- A 10% under-loading of bins/bags equals a 10% loss in production per load.
- Futurail recommends calibrating each bin once a month due to system capacity concerns.
- Increase productivity by decreasing sorting bin maintenance down time.
- Each hour spent calibrating sorting bins is an hour out of production.
Easy maintenance of sorting system
- The struggle of calibrating sorting bins is real.
- Let Futurail ease your bin calibration burden.
- Replace the use of heavy weights and awkward placements to manually calibrate sorting bins with the Auto-Calibration Button.
- Reduce hours of monthly maintenance and sorting bin down-time.
Increase safety with correct weight bag loading
- Opposed to under-loading the system, overloading the bags can also cause serious issues within the plant.
- Overloading of bags can add additional strain and safety concerns to the system.
- Also, in terms of maintenance, no more hauling heavy weights and crawling on messy belts to calibrate bins.
- Just press the Auto-Calibrate button.
Optimize load capacity
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your laundry is running at the optimum load capacity for your entire laundry system.
- Work at design load capacities to ensure proper chemical mixes within washing cycles.
- Maximize profits by optimizing the system to JENSEN designed load capacities.