Download the brochure
The fastest separator in the world.
- The fastest separator in the world.
- Fast return on investment.
- Optimum ergonomic working conditions.
- 3 models available
The fastest separator in the world
- Fast separation of large pieces thanks to the high lifting distance, allowing to separate even the largest pieces of linen.
- High capacity thanks to multiple pickers on the lifting device.
- Separates and delivers up to 2200 single sheets per hour.
Fast return on investment
- One Viking separator does the job of 2.
- Fast enough for 2 ironer lines.
- Doubles the PPOH thanks to separating the linen into fewer pieces, easy and fast to pick up by the operators.
- High, steady and continuous supply of separated linen to the operators at the feeder via a supply conveyor.
- No manual transport of trolleys to the ironer lines.
Optimum ergonomic working conditions
- Fast and easy to pick up the separated linen from a supply conveyor - no manual pulling of linen out of trolleys.
3 models available
- Model A: supplied with trough prepared for supply of linen from at bag or conveyor.
- Model C: Supplied with a pre-separator for larger volumes.
- Model D: Supplied with a trolley-lifter for supply of linen in a trolley.