Texcare International in Frankfurt
Since last Texcare International 2008, we have put a great deal of commitment and effort into developing new products and solutions. At our booth, you will be able to have a close look at the following exhibits:
Sorting and handling of soiled and clean linen:
- Futurail with new stainless steel rail and enlarged bag capacity, shown in combination with a TransSort station.
Best washing and extraction results with minimal resources:
- Tunnel washer Senking Universal M for larger batch sizes
- Water extraction press SEP 50 MDPlus SpeedExtract
- New centrifugal extractor Z 1200Plus
The widest range of flatwork finishing systems:
- Complete finishing line for large pieces including decentral feeding by Jenrail 2000 Automatic with five different loading stations, - the largest selection in our industry. This line will be shown in combination with a Jenscan MPS scanner and a Viking 2000 - the fastest separator in the world.
- Complete finishing line for small pieces, a Jenroll EXPG ironer and the small piece folders Tematic Pro and Concorde.
Finishing of garments for «pro-fashional» staff:
- The popular Butterfly Fox folding and stacking machine with an automated Metricon loop and as a new stand-alone version for manual feeding.
- The new SpeedDress high tech garment dispenser for fast garment delivery with high availability
Automation to minimize the throughput time and media consumption
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) supplied by JENSEN Cockpit offer a first time overview of the laundry: all details of the entire process flow are known - with actual data and immediate feedback.
Please visit our booth G90 - have a look at our innovations, meet our international laundry experts from all over the world, and have a drink in our lounge.
Auf Wiedersehen in Frankfurt!