JENSEN at Clean Show 2013
- Futurail loop system with stainless steel rail and new bag design
- Senking Universal XL – high capacity tunnel washer with exceptionally low water
- L-Tron OP washer extractor with latest software and new, patented Load Assist
- New, high capacity Viking 2000 Linen separator
- High capacity, large piece healthcare line with Jenfeed Express corner-less feeder
- High capacity, high quality, large & small piece hospitality line with Jenfeed Logic Plus
and Jenscan MPS quality control system
- Jenfold Rapid – high capacity folder for towels, gowns and pads
- Jenfold Tematic Pro – for high quality folding with automatic sorting capability
- Jenfold Butterfly Fox MF – high capacity, high quality garment folder
- JENSEN Cockpit with real time production data and full track and trace capability
Futurail call-off automation software
“Our aim is to demonstrate why being a JENSEN partner will help you to grow your business. Whether you are looking for a single machine or a complete turn-key solution, please come and visit your one stop shop in New Orleans,” says Simon Nield, President JENSEN USA.
JENSEN USA operates out of a 112,000 sq.ft./10'000 m2 facility in Panama City, Florida and is both the Sales and Service Center for the Americas as well as being one of JENSEN's major manufacturing centers.
Our promise "Your Performance in Mind - local in the world" is lived by our team at JENSEN USA and all our locations around the globe……and of course by our laundry experts at the JENSEN booth.
See you soon in New Orleans, June 20 - 22; at the JENSEN booth # 4043!