Elevate your business with JENSEN – at Expo Detergo 3.-6.10.2014, Milano
• Sorting and handling of soiled and clean linen with Futurail - with NEW trolley and NEW software incl. inverter management solution.
• Best washing and extraction results with minimal resources: Senking tunnel washer with NEW QuickSoak, Water extraction press SEP 50 MDPlus SpeedExtract; BRAND NEW WR-dryer with VacuTrans loading.
• The widest range of finishing systems: Decentralized feeding by Jenrail 2000 Automatic with the largest selection of loading stations. Jenrail will be shown in combination with a high capacity, large and small piece hospitality line for high quality finishing including a fully automatic Jenscan quality control and sorting system. The popular towel folders Jenfold Concorde TF and Jenfold Tematic Pro for high quality purposes will be demonstrated as well.
• Finishing of garments for „pro-fashional“ staff: Metricon, the automated conveyor system for garment handling and sorting, with NEW user interface Metricon Plus.
• Automation to minimize the throughput time and media consumption with JENSEN Cockpit, featuring a NEW central operator login/logout.
„We will be using Expo Detergo to unveil our new WR-dryers to the global public and show many other exciting developments for laundries that want to increase their productivity and ecological efficiency“ confirms Georgio Cinalli, General Manager of JENSEN Italy. The JENSEN-GROUP has been present in Italy for decades. As of 2008, we are operating an independent JENSEN sales and service office in Novedrate, close to Milano.
Our promise „Your Performance in Mind - local in the world“ is lived by our team at JENSEN Italy and all our locations around the globe...and of course by our laundry experts at the JENSEN booth #P19/S12 in hall 4.
Ci vediamo a Milano!