Slightly lower revenues reflect competitive environment
Highlights First half year 2019
- Revenue of the first half-year of 2019 amounts to 177.6 million euro, a slight decrease of 1.9% compared to last year.
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the first six months amounts to 16.8 million euro, which is 5.9% higher than last year. The EBIT is positively affected by a partial insurance payment for the impact of hurricane Michael (+2.5 million euro). As part of the insurance claim is certain, the Group recognized this income.
- Cash flow from operations (EBITDA) for the first half-year amounts to 20.7 million euro, a 11.9% increase compared to last year. Without the impact of hurricane Michael, EBITDA would be 18.2 million euro.
- Net income attributable to the shareholders amounts to 11.8 million euro (Earnings per Share of 1.51 euro), an increase of 3.5% compared to last year.
- Net financial debt amounts to 32.5 million euro and increased by 37.9 million euro compared to December 2018 especially due to working capital increase and the impact of the new IFRS 16 accounting rule on operating leases with 14.7 million euro added to the net financial debt.