Profitable in a challenging year
• Revenue of 2009 amounts to 175,1 mio euro, a 21,5% decrease compared to
• Operating profit (EBIT) amounts to 10,9 mio euro, which is 42,7% lower than
• Cash flow (EBITDA) amounts to 15,0 mio euro, a 39,6% decrease compared
to last year.
• Net profit from the continuing operations amounts to 5,1 mio euro (Earnings
per Share of 0,64 euro), a decrease of 58,3% compared to last year.
• Net tax charges amount to 1,7 mio euro (last year 4,7 mio euro).
• Net financial debt decreased by 15,1 mio euro compared to December 2008,
and amounts to 13,0 mio euro.