Lower revenues and project costs decreased profit
- Revenue of the first half-year of 2011 amounts to 117,3 million euro, a 3,5% decrease compared to last year.
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the first six months amounts to 8,2 million euro, which is 16,4 % lower than last year.
- Cash flow (EBITDA) for the first half year amounts to 9,2 million euro, a 39,9% decrease compared to last year.
- Net profit amounts to 5,1 million euro (Earnings per Share of
0,64 euro), a decrease of 8,8 % compared to last year.
- Net financial debt decreased by 1,4 million euro compared to December 2010, and amounts to 11,8 million euro.